Post 4: Time travel to the future or past

 I wouldn't like to choose between past and future because none of them is a good option for me. When I think in this things my mind paralyzes, I start to question my entire existence and come up questions that hasn't answers. 

The past is a better option than the future. I would like to travel to the Mesozoic Era and see all the types of dinosaurs, how the dinosaurs lived and how the life without humans was. However If I have to travel to the past when the woman hadn’t rights I will not do it. Also, If I travel to the past I will going to visit my grandfather, and spend time with him.







The future is not a good option for me, because I only imagine destruction in what will come. I think mostly bad things about the future such as the nature is going to be destroyed, the water will be not enough for everyone, many animal species will become extinct. I think the world is going to be full of wars so the people will be not live in peace.



I have curiosity about how I will travel to the future or past. I will enjoy to travel in a time machine, my body will feels weird when I travel? I have so much questions…

See you in the next time!








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 5: Changes to my study programme