Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

 

 

It's difficult to select only one country of the entire world, but if I have to, I will choose South Korea. This country is fascinating because it is in the other side of the world, its culture is completely different from mine. I would like to visit the temples, see the architecture of theirs and feel its energy even if I am not a religious person.  Also I am excited to see the k-pop culture, going to the concerts of my favorite artists, the fan meetings and buy all the merchandising. The food is amazing too, I have eaten in various restaurants of Korean food in Chile, but I think it’s not the same as going to Korea and eat all the delicious and spicy food of theirs. Even though the technology grew in a few decades, the architecture of some buildings, the nature, and the traditions maintained in this country,  I would love to see how the past and the present live together.

See you! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Time travel to the future or past

Post 5: Changes to my study programme