Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

 

I haven't go to many concerts in my life but my favorite is BTS concert in March of 2017. It was in the Movistar Arena. I woke up so early that day because I wished be first in the queue. I had a VIP ticket because of that, I received presents. I was excited and anxious all day because I couldn’t wait to see them. I went alone, I had only fifteen years old, and it was the second concert of my life. When I could enter I was not really close of the stage so I tried to advance for be near ass possible. However after a while I felt sick because it was so many people around me and I was dehydrated. I was desperate because the concert still doesn’t began and I was almost fainting. Fortunately I didn’t faint, because of that I shouted all the songs and had the opportunity to see my favorite artists. It was so important to me see the since they were my inspiration to study music.

See you!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 4: Time travel to the future or past

Post 5: Changes to my study programme